Check out this great braces friendly recipe from www.allrecipes.com
• 2 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into large pieces
• 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
• 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
• 1 clove of garlic, sliced
• ½ cup dry bread crumbs
• ¼ cup olive oil
• Paprika to taste
• Salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a medium baking pan, toss together the zucchini, potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic, bread crumbs, and olive oil. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and lightly brown.