PB&J CUPS, Recipe from www.lovemefeedme.com
- ¼ cup cacao butter or coconut oil
- ⅓ cup peanut flour
- 10-15 drops of liquid stevia
- ½ cup berries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Start by making the jam - place berries in a saucepan with a splash of water over medium heat. Once they are soft and have cooked down a bit, remove from heat. Mash the berries with a fork, stir in the chia seeds, and then place in the fridge to set.
- Melt the cacao butter/coconut oil using a double boiler method or in the microwave. Once melted, stir in the peanut flour and stevia.
- Arrange 6 mini liners on a plate. Spoon some of the 'peanut butter' into each liner, just a little more than enough to line the bottom. Try to get some up on the sides of the liners as well. Place in freezer for a few minutes or until they have set.
- Once set, fill each with a layer of the berry jam. Try to keep it in the middle of the cup. Then with the remaining 'peanut butter' cover the tops of the cups.
- Place in freezer for at least 10 minutes to set.
- Then enjoy!
- Store in the fridge or freezer.