Ham and Cheese Pinwheels - these might be fun to make this weekend!
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent roll dough
- 1/2 lb. deli sliced ham
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 8 oz. sliced Swiss cheese
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8-x-8" baking pan with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough and separate the sheet into rectangles. Pinch the perforations to seal. Spread mustard onto each rectangle. Top with sliced ham and cheese. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. Pinch edges to seal. Cut each roll into 5-6 slices. Place cut side up in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder and parsley. Brush over pinwheels, then sprinkle poppy seeds on top. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the rolls are golden.